Corsair has released a new Carbide series chassis- The Carbide 540. It have dual chambers – the first one Corsair have ever made of. One of the chamberis intended for processor, motherboard, graphics card and all other addon cards. The other chamber is made for the PSU, storage compontnts.
The unconventional design of Carbide Series Air 540 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way. The included custom Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans provide great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. And, you can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, with 280mm top radiator support and room for a 360mm radiator on the front panel.
- Dual-chamber Direct Airflow Path™ design for outstanding cooling potential
- Clever, space-saving design still offers lots of internal volume
- Includes three High Performance Air Series AF140L fans for better, quieter cooling
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling
- Full side panel window
- Front dust filter
- Black interior
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
- CPU cutout in motherboard tray for easy CPU cooler swap-out
- Dual front USB 3.0 ports with internal connector
- Headphone, Microphone front ports
- Eight expansion slots for quad GPU installations
- Fan Mount Locations:
- Front: 2 x 140mm (included), 3 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Top: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Rear: 1 x 140mm (included) or 1 x 120mm
- Dual 3.5” hot swap bays
- Four 2.5” tool-free SSD drive cages
- Maximum GPU Length 320mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum PSU length 200mm
Officially priced at $139.99 we do not know anything the time from when it would be available.