Want to earn $0.25 in 2 days (which involves only 30 min of total work )?
Follow the steps:
1. Register in a browser based game by clicking in this link: http://secura.e-sim.org/lan.298354/
2. See the top right corner of the screen, complete all missions in the first day. Do NOT fight. Give foods or gifts to new players like you via ‘Motivate New Citizen‘ tab. Do NOT eat food on the first day. To complete mission eat only 1 gift on the first day.
3. The 1day process takes max 10 min to complete.
4. Login on the 2nd day (or anyday after 1st day), complete all missions. ‘Motivate‘ 5 new guys. Buy 2 special items, ‘Steroid‘ and ‘Vacation‘. Use Q5 foods and Q1 weapons. If needed Use Q5 gifts. Fight in ‘Practice battle’. Do fight only the existing top damage is <200K.
5. Fire all!! fight fight & fight. convert all gold to your local currency by which you will buy foods, weapons. Fight till a message comes, ‘Your level is too high to fight here’.
Hey, you job is done!!
Just send me an email containing your nick in the game & Paypal email ID.Payment will be sent in 20 working hours. No mass payment.
So, total time taken: 20 minutes, max 30 min. 😉
1. Only 1 account per person is allowed.
2. You can use TOR if the gaming site is blocked by your internet service provider.
3. If you wish to play the game after that with the account you have made, you would not receive any more payments.
4. This offer is open to all people from countries.
Edit on 24/05/2014: Just sent payment to 100th candidate.
Edit on 05/06/2014: Total candidates paid till date: 148.
A price-aggregation website has spotted the first real real leak on the upcoming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 video card or atleast it appears to be. The leak shows price and specification of the upcoming ASUS GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU II OC card.
Although the card was not pictured but the name and the price was there with some partial specifications.
Some of the partially leaked specifications include specifications included:
- a 28nm GK104
- 1,152 CUDA cores
- 96 TMUs
- 32 ROPs
- and a 256-bit wide memory interface holding 2GB of memory.
Now talking about the most important part, the price – the card was listed for the price of 264€ ($353 USD) before VAT and 316€ ($422 USD) after VAT.
AMD planned big. If everything goes in right direction, we will see AMD releasing its first ARM-based CPU in the first half of 2014. AMD, the main rival of Intel, currently best known for it’s APUs is said to be preparing the first-ever ARM CPU as we write this news.
Codenamed ‘Seattle’ the chip, based on a similar ARM architecture to that is currently used in smartphones and tablets could bring revolution to the exiting server as well as mainstream PC market.
We should also remember that this is not the first time that some company have introduced ARM processor in the server market. Applied Micro Circuits did something similar with their X-Gene “server-on-a-chip,” and financially it worked out fairly well. As for AMD only time will tell whether it will improve the condition of a currently struggling company.
Leak! Yes flocks, we have another leak regarding AMD product. This time their top end future card HD8970 pictures has been leaked. But don’t get too much excited about the new card. Not yet.
Already there are specifications on the website of AMD about it. Those spaces put it on the same level with their HD 7970. So there is nothing to care about this new HD 8970.
Now, after analyzing the published specification, we should really expect a refresh of HD7970 if not of the whole series and nothing that is architecturally new from this new HD8970.
Everybody know what “tweet” actually means- the act of posting a “tweet” from Twitter. But it was not recognized as a real word. But the time is changing.
Well, now it is formally recognized as a part of the original English language, thanks to the addition of the word by the official arbiter of English – the Oxford English Dictionary.
OED chief editor, John Simpson announced that the word would be official as both a noun and a verb, from the June update.
Previously Tweet has been a word, recognized as birds. Now for a change, that definition has been expanded to include Twitter. The current explanation being “To make a posting on the social networking service Twitter. Also: to use Twitter regularly or habitually.”
Samsung plans to announce a Android based, mirror-less professional camera in it’s next event which would be holding on June 20. The have named the camera as ‘Galaxy NX’. And before that, some pictures of that camera got leaked..
This beautiful mirror-less camera looks like a SLR. And combination of a SLR with Android should be one of the most awesome moves.
Talking about the spaces, we can expect the camera to feature a 20.3-megapixel APS-C sensor, max ISO of 25, 1080p video recording support, 600 and either a dual- or quad-core Exynos processor.
At the back it will have a 4.3-inch touchscreen which should support ‘high-resolution’ display.
Corsair has released a new Carbide series chassis- The Carbide 540. It have dual chambers – the first one Corsair have ever made of. One of the chamberis intended for processor, motherboard, graphics card and all other addon cards. The other chamber is made for the PSU, storage compontnts.
Official website of Corsair says that,
The unconventional design of Carbide Series Air 540 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way. The included custom Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans provide great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. And, you can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, with 280mm top radiator support and room for a 360mm radiator on the front panel.
- Dual-chamber Direct Airflow Path™ design for outstanding cooling potential
- Clever, space-saving design still offers lots of internal volume
- Includes three High Performance Air Series AF140L fans for better, quieter cooling
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling
- Full side panel window
- Front dust filter
- Black interior
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
- CPU cutout in motherboard tray for easy CPU cooler swap-out
- Dual front USB 3.0 ports with internal connector
- Headphone, Microphone front ports
- Eight expansion slots for quad GPU installations
- Fan Mount Locations:
- Front: 2 x 140mm (included), 3 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Top: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Rear: 1 x 140mm (included) or 1 x 120mm
- Dual 3.5” hot swap bays
- Four 2.5” tool-free SSD drive cages
- Maximum GPU Length 320mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum PSU length 200mm
Officially priced at $139.99 we do not know anything the time from when it would be available.
Official Page: http://www.corsair.com/us/pc-cases/carbide-series-pc-case/carbide-series-air-540-high-airflow-atx-cube-case.html