Piriform have just released latest CCleaner v4.0. It includes many new features and their usual periodical improvements.
Two new tools are available with this version 4.0:
1. Duplicate File Finder
2. System and Browser Monitoring
Duplicate File Finder
One may not realize how many duplicate files are stored on the computer – taking up valuable hard drive space. CCleaner now includes a duplicate file finder tool, which can quickly find these files, and allow the user to choose which ones to delete – freeing up more space on the PC.
System and Browser Monitoring
As a CCleaner Professional user, one can now set CCleaner to run every time you shut down your browser, or you can set it to monitor your entire system as a background process and detect what and when to Clean based on saveable disk space.
- New improved graphics and icon.
- Improved internal architecture for better performance.
- New Duplicate File Finder tool.
- New System and Browser Monitoring (Pro Version).
- Optimized and improved Registry Cleaning.
- Added cleaning for Avast Antivirus 8, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Samsung Kies and Real Player 16.
- Improved Drive Wiper performance.
- Optimized Startup item detection algorithm.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 7 and 8.
- Many performance improvements and bug fixes.
It can be downloaded from here: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download